Registered Agent

If you have formed a corporation or LLC in the state of Washington, you will need a registered agent. As your registered agent we receive mail and official government correspondence for you, and we will provide a buffer between you and the sometimes scary mail carrier.  If you are often on the road, using a PO Box or home office address, you may want to consider this service.  Our office is open 8am to 5pm during the week, and someone is always here to answer the door.

%d bloggers like this: